The KN95 mask is designed to filter out at least 95% of particles that are 0.3 microns or larger in size – the same measure used for the scarce NIOSH N95 mask. Like the NIOSH N95, it fits closely around the nose and mouth, creating a seal that decreases the risk of infection. And the Center for Disease Control has said it’s as effective as NIOSH N95, which is certified under US testing standards. But this second type of mask, called the KN95, complies with slightly different norms in China under GB2626-2006. An authentic KN95 from China will have GB2626-2006 imprinted on the outside of mask fabric.
According to 3M, the world’s largest mask manufacturer, the KN95 is “equivalent” and “can be expected to function very similar” to the N95 mask. That opinion was echoed on February 29 by the CDC, which said the KN95 is one of the seven foreign-certified respirators “expected to provide protection to workers”
Features of KN95: 100% brand new and high quality
* KN95 level protection, filtering efficiency up to 95%, PM 2.5 pollution ash.
* The production of our masks strictly follows GB2626-2006 (China’s KN95 standard). The technical requirements and test methods of GB2626-2006 (China’s KN95 standard) are basically consistent with 42 CFR 84 (US standard) for NIOSH N95..
* Activated carbon layer inside can effectively absorb organic smell and odor.
* High-quality elastic ear-loop with no pressures on the ears, makes it comfortable to wear for a long time.
* Close fit to prevent polluted air from entering.
* Nose sponge cushion, soft and flexible nose cushion makes mask wearer feel more comfortable.
* Adjustable soft nose clip, fit the bridge of the nose, prevents fogging of glasses block the haze from entering.
* Wide applications: can be used for electronic manufacturing, dust-free workshops, catering services, food processing, schools, motorcycles, beauty, environmental cleaning, public occasions, and many other uses. All the filter efficiency indicators are above 95%.